Favourite Movie

Hey guys , i'm back ! 

Since no work ,recently i just stay home become a super lazy ass pig
Try to find a job to do but i'm lazy ... :D
Anyway , today i'm going to intro some movie to all of you :D
I found a lot of the romance movie , everytime when i finished watch those movie , i want to fall in love too . But there is no one can i fall in love with .... Well dont talk about this and let me intro you these movie ;

Name : Somewhere we know 有个地方只有我们知道
China Film 

Name : Love,Rosie  爱你罗西
Name : Fleet Of Time 匆匆那年
China Film

Name : The Best Of Me 最好的我
Name : If I Stay 如果我留下

 Some of the ending was sad and happy but full of meaning , but some ending i don't really like because i thought it will be or have something like .... sorry i don't know how to explain it . Just watch these movie if you all want to :D

*I'm trying to improve my english :D*

没有评论:

发表评论