Holidays ...


So what did guys doing now ? Im boring :( yeahh I know it's holiday im happy because not need to study and listen what teacher say. But when really holidays I feel like want to go back school ... School have friends so that we can play and better than stay home .

Holidays 2 month so what did I do in this 2 month? Stay home sleep eat watch drama thats all everyday keep repeat the same thing ... I wish that I can go out for work but I always have a problem is lazy . How come?!?! Must change !! 
 
So today 29.11 tomorrow is the last day of november , don't you feel that time flies fast ? December is coming!!! After Christmas's  ...
I need to go back to school and study . Oh ya spm next year ,my turn , why ,so ,fast?! I not yet get ready . Just hope that I can do the best on my exam ♥ 
 

没有评论:

发表评论