what a ... ?

Yesterday i take my result already...
NO FAIL ... But for me the result was so 'SUCK'
I really have study ! I didn't want to request get A but even have B enough .
But got D i don't like to see the DDDDDD !!!

Start from next year , i really need to focus on study . NO MORE HONEYMOON.
Need to control , cannot keep out and play .
After that SPM need to get A . Really ! 1day sure i will prove it to my family , i can do itt!!
i really wish it .


Actually that , i saw you but i make nothing ...
Cause i just want you the one who start to say 'HI'
But you just ... ... walk straight and make nothing too ...
Well , never mind ... IT'S OKAY :)

Everybody was talk about END OF THE WORLD .
I don't believe about that .
Anyways ~ i don't like those people act like very scared after that act cute .SO FAKE lah .
Get what i means right ?




没有评论:

发表评论